A Twilio number is required to set up a phone inbox in Helpwise. Twilio is a service from where you buy voice / SMS / Whatsapp enabled phone numbers from around the globe.
Helpwise's Phone inbox can be combined with SMS inbox so that you can call and text your customer from the same place
In this article, we will outline the Key Features of the Phone Inbox. To learn how to set up Phone inbox in Helpwise, click here.
How it works
- Make and receive calls: Making and receiving calls from Helpwise allows for efficient and effective communication between customers and support teams. Set up your Twilio Phone Inbox and download Helpwise Dialer App to make and receive calls.
Note: If you already have an SMS (Twilio) Inbox, you can enable calling capabilities by enabling this setting from the inbox settings and make and receive calls using Helpwise Dialer App.
- View Call Details: Get detailed logs of all call and SMS communication that has taken place between customers and support teams. Logs may include information such as the caller's name, the type of call (outgoing or incoming), recordings, and whether the call was answered or missed.
- Call Recording: Enable the call recording setting to record audio by default during phone conversations. Call recordings will be available in your inbox. If the default call recording is disabled, your team can use the record option in the dialer during the duration of the call.
- Call Routing: Route customer calls to the most appropriate agent or department based on certain criteria. Enable call routing by using simultaneous (all agents ) or round-robin options.
If you select the round robin option (each call will route to a different team member), make sure that your team marks themselves as 'Away' from the profile when they are not available.
- Custom voicemail: Custom voicemail allows you to upload and use personalized voicemail greetings. Upload your personalized voicemail, and enable voicemails when all your agents are busy or have put the customers on hold during any call.