If you already have a Whatsapp enabled number on Twilio, it is easy to get started with the Twilio option.
How can you enable a Whatsapp shared inbox through 360 dialog?
- You can use an existing personal Whatsapp number as a shared inbox
- You can use Whatsapp business APIs to connect with 360 dialog for an existing Whatsapp Business Account
- You can migrate a Whatsapp enabled number from any third party Business Service Provider (e.g. Messagebird, Haptic, Twilio, Conversocial etc.)
- If you do not have an existing number with Twilio, 360 dialog is a much quicker option to get started. Getting a Whatsapp enabled number from Twilio can take up to 3-4 weeks
- You can convert any existing Whatsapp number (personal, business, third party) to a shared inbox
- The Facebook verification process is much quicker in 360 dialog and typically happens within 2-3 business days
- You can create Whatsapp templates (HSM) from within Helpwise when using 360 dialog, the template is sent for approval automatically
In the table below, a “conversation” is defined as a 24 hour chat session with one user / customer. (For more details, refer https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/pricing/) A message refers to every single message sent or received to / from your customers.
|Price per inbox or number||$15 per month||$15 one time charge only by Twilio|
|Price per conversation||As per Whatsapp policy. First 1000 conversations / month free https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/pricing/||As per Whatsapp policy. First 1000 conversations / month free https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/pricing/|
|Platform fee||$0||$0.005 per message sent and received.|
|Handled by||All above charges are directly handled by Helpwise||All above charges are directly handled by Twilio|