Our team have prepared this step by step process to transition from Outpost to Helpwise.
1. Setup your Helpwise account.
a. Signup to Helpwise.
b. Create and set up your Inboxes (Incoming and outgoing settings).
c. Invite your team and assign them the Inboxes.
d. Setup Saved Replies, rules, etc.
2. Start using Helpwise with your team, try for a few days and feel free to let us know if you have any questions. It will help you iron out the Helpwise setup.
3. Subscribe to any of our paid plans to avoid running out of trial. An active subscription is required by us to Migrate the data from Outpost as per the norms of partnership we have with them.
4. Raise a migration request in Helpwise under Manage > Import on the top.
5. Send a Migration Authorization Email to email@example.com asking them to accept the migration request after which they'll transfer your data dump to Helpwise.
6. Once we receive the data dump, we'll analyze it and reach out to you in case we have any questions.
7. Once finalized, we'll run the migration and bring your old data to Helpwise. Your new data is already is in Helpwise as your team would be using Helpwise actively!
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns :)