Ontraport integration with Helpwise allows you to track contact information and tasks directly from your Helpwise shared inbox.
Follow the steps below to connect your Ontraport account with Helpwise:
- Login to your Helpwise account.
- Click on “Automation” on the top and select “Integrations”.
- Now, click on the “Connect” button on the Ontraport card.
- Enter the 'API Key' and 'API AppID'. You can get your API key and API AppID from the administration settings. If there is no token, you have to generate a new one by clicking on 'New API Key'.
- Now, you will have to fill a form to get the API credentials. After filling the form, click on 'Save'.
- Enter your app name, select 'Me' in Contact Owner, and please tick 'Add Contacts', 'Search Contacts', and 'Manage Fields' options. Click on 'Save'.
- Now, you'll get the API KEY and APP ID. Copy and paste them on the Helpwise.
- Click ‘Connect’.
- That’s it! You have now integrated your Ontraport account with Helpwise.
- After that, you will be returned to your Helpwise account and see the “Connected” button.
Follow our updates guide to know more about Ontraport integration with Helpwise. For any questions, feel free to reach out to us at our chat support.
You can also schedule a demo call with us here – https://helpwise.io/demo.