Plivo is a cloud communication platform that makes it easier and more efficient to connect and collaborate with your team.
With Helpwise you can create a shared SMS inbox using the Plivo Number where your team members can collaborate and give support to your customers directly from Helpwise. You can make use of Helpwise’s powerful features (rules, auto-reply, one-click integration preview, tagging) with the Plivo number.
To integrate your Plivo SMS channel with Helpwise, follow these steps below:
- Login to your Helpwise Account.
- Now, click on the Plivo card.
- After that, it will redirect you to create a Plivo inbox page. Now, you need to enter Auth ID & Auth Token from the Plivo console.
- Copy Auth ID & Auth Token from here and paste them in the fields. Click on 'Select a Number'.
- Now, enter your Inbox name and click to add a team member in your Plivo inbox.
- Now your Plivo SMS inbox created successfully.
- Now you've to do one thing, create an application in Plivo to set up an incoming webhook to send/receive an SMS. Click on 'Add New Application'.
- Provide a name to your application, enter the URL in 'Primary Answer URL', 'Hangup URL', and 'Message URL', and please tick 'Default Number App'.
- Now the URL you've to enter is https://webhook.helpwise.io/plivo/<inbox id>/ping.
- Open your inbox in Helpwise, copy the inbox id present in the inbox URL i.e., https://app.helpwise.io/sms/213986/all. So copy '213986' & paste it in place of <inbox id> in the above URL.
- Now click on 'Create Application'. That's it now you'll be able to send & receive an SMS.
Follow our updates guide to know more about Plivo shared inbox with Helpwise. For any questions, feel free to reach out to us at our chat support.
You can also schedule a free demo, to know more about Helpwise and its integration with Plivo.