Basecamp allows you to communicate with your team-members and collaborate to discuss project. From Basecamp-Helpwise integration, you can directly log your Helpwise emails and activities in your Basecamp chat.
To integrate Basecamp with Helpwise, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Helpwise Account.
- Now, click on the “Manage” tab and select “Integrations”.
- Now, click on “Connect Basecamp” button.
- You've to login with your ADMIN account.
- After that you've to click on 'Yes, I'll allow access' button. Then it will redirect to Helpwise with success message.
- Once successfully authorized, Helpwise will ask you to select the options for Helpwise events, which you want to log in Basecamp chat and you've to select a team chat for which you want to see the logs. There is another option for the inbox i.e., you can connect this integration to any number of inboxes. After selecting all the options, you've to click on 'Confirm' button to save the settings.
That's it! Now Helpwise will log your emails and selected activities in your Basecamp team chat. Follow our updates guide to know more about Basecamp integration with Helpwise. Feel free to reach out to us on our chat support if you have any questions.
You can also schedule a free demo, to know more about Helpwise and its integration with Basecamp.