This guide will help you know better about the options you get while creating the chat engage campaign. There are two sections in Chat engage campaign creation.
- Basic Section
- Advance Section
Along with these two sections, there are three more options, as follows:
- Title: Title is the text which will represent your engage campaign name or subject to easily identify it.
- Save Button: Save button saves the content of the engage campaign. In case of editing the engage campaign, this will update the changes you would have made.
- Set Live Button: "Set Live" button not only saves the content of the engage but also sets it live. This means that, the visitors on your website will be able to see the message you are showing from this engage campaign.
This section contains the basics part of the form i.e. details that are mandatory to setup the engage campaign. This section contains Six fields, which are as follows:
Send message by name of
This field asks you to select the team members, on behalf of whom you want to show the message to your users or visitors. As shown in the image below, Helpwise will use "Curtis Jackson" name to send the engage.
Assign conversation to
This field is one of the most important field to setup engage. It allows you to directly assign the conversation to any of your teammate, when anyone replies to the message. As in case of the image shown below, Helpwise will assign the conversation to "Claudia Keen".
It helps you to allow the select the mode of the reply, according to which the user or visitor on your site can reply to that engage.
It provides two options, as shown below:
- Receive message in reply: It means user can reply with message on the engage.
- Ask for Email: This will ask the visitor, viewing the engage message, to leave their email address as a reply.
This allows you to decide whether you want to show the engage one time or every time to the person. In every time, whenever the widget will be loaded at your site, this engage will be triggered.
Set Time Delay
This allows you to add the time delay on your Engage i.e. this engage will be triggered after the specified amount of time.
This is the most important field of the engage because it contains the content of the engage. You can write in the content that you wish to send. To make the content more interactive, you can add the inline images, emoticons, links, etc.
Advance section allows you to add filters to your engage. Filters allows you to add conditions, which are required to be fulfilled in order to show the message to the user or the visitor. Here are options that you get for the filters:
Where to send the engage
This allows you to show the message on a particular page or certain pages matching with the URL
You can also add time delay to show the message. This means when the user comes to your website and stays for set time, then the message will show up to him.
This helps you to add more than one filter in where to send this.
Once you have added your filters, you can click on the save button to apply the settings.
You can also show message to certain category of the audience, by using this filter. It allows you to filter the audience list based on name, email, join date and other parameters of the user.
The first option you get in this is to select the type of the person, you want to send the engage. There can be two types of the person:
- Users: Person who are the users of your product and for whom you have provided their user id in the parameters of the chat widget.
- Leads: Leads are those person whose user id is not passed in the parameters of the chat widget.
You can turn on both Users and Leads if you want to cover the whole audience of your product.
In this you have to select the property or the information of the person on the basis of which you have to apply the filter.
Like, Where to send the filter it also allows other three options which are as follows:
It is same like where to send option, it deletes any of the filter, which you want to delete.
Unlike, Where to send options, it is denoted by "+" icon situated at the bottom center of the row as shown in the below picture. It allows you to add 'AND' and 'OR' condition in the Whom to send filters.
It also saves the filters that you added. It saves the options and makes them as label and in a readable form.
For further questions feel free to reach out to our team using our chat support or schedule a free demo call with us.